Well... I'd rather just not come in..

Total Pageviews

Monday, December 20, 2010

The Christmas Miracle

A Christmas miracle has happened. For the first time in 4 years, I will not have to work on Christmas Eve. And it's not even that I'm just some lucky girl that got the day off, the whole office is closed!!

Unlike most normal offices, my work loves to stay open for the Christmas Eve holiday. And they love us so much, they let us come right back to work the day after Christmas.

Luckily due to some Santa magic, Christmas has fallen on a Saturday, allowing me to get the Friday off before it. I'm not really sure how why this happens, especially since we don't get the day after Christmas off, but it doesn't matter. All I know is that not only can I enjoy my Christmas Eve, I can drink that 5th glass of eggnog on Christmas without a care in the world. Oh weekend Christmas, you may be my favorite of them all!

But WAIT! There's moooooooore!

For the first time in 4 years, I get the 31st off! And again, not because of my vacation hours, but due to the brilliance of January 1st being a Saturday! That means I have two 4-day weeks in a row!

While many of you probably have a 3 day week, or normally always get the 24th and 31st off, I am jealous. But I can't even begin to describe my happiness on just having these two days off!


For all of you that work in retail, I'm sorry, and I hope you do get some much deserved time off, but right now... I need to brag ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment