Well... I'd rather just not come in..

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

A whole year?!


Hey Everyone!

Happy Anniversary to us! It's been a year since I started blogging, and I still can't believe that I have 20 followers. If I know you in person, or if you're just a follower, I can't thank you enough.

I never knew I would enjoy it so much, and it really does make working a job I don't like a lot easier. All the stories I tell are true, and it's almost a game now at work to find the most interesting story to share with all of you.

I was once told I'm a negative person, and I really believe this blog has become an outlet for me to vent my frustrating without complaining to all my friends and family. Well, I still complain, but I swear I'm getting better. ;) And you all seem to like it, I like seeing how many hits my page goes up a day.

So here's to a lot more blog entries ~ If I can't get a new job, I might as well be able to laugh (and share) all the ridiculous people I encounter!

No comments:

Post a Comment