So you may remember that I posted about two co-workers dressing up as Rachel and Finn from Glee on Halloween for our Halloween costume contest at work. And in a very rare occurrence, I was wrong. They aren't dating. In fact, that couldn't have been further from the truth.
Finn is gay.
I'm usually so good at being able to tell when inter-office romance is going on! I'm losing my touch!
And how do I know this? All thanks to NG going to the office holiday "after party" last Thursday.
While I had plans to snuggle with my nephew, NG went to the local bar that our co-workers frequent for happy hours. She almost had forgotten the story until Finn walked by in the morning, being his usual quiet, nerdy IT self.
Apparently the night before Finn was out. of. control. I don't mean just drunk, I mean, spilling his cosmo, shouting about what men at work he, um... "wanted to get to know better", calling every girl "bitch" (in a loving way, of course) and acting surprised that "people didn't know he was gay". Umm... you're a quiet little IT boy that hangs out with Rachel, why would we know?!
Now, don't get me wrong, I just partied with a whole bunch of gay men on Saturday, and had an absolute blast. But to hear Finn being this crazy drunk gay man is so bizarre! I never would have guessed him to be gay. Or crazy. Or a drinker. ...And I guess that means that him and Rachel are just friends.
Who saw that one coming? Although, I guess him dressing up as a Glee character makes a little more sense.
Ha, who knew. Not this girl!

No comments:
Post a Comment