Well... I'd rather just not come in..

Total Pageviews

Monday, November 19, 2012

The Pumpkin Arrangement

The construction in my office is never ending. It's still going on, and I honestly have no idea when it will ever end. However!  NG and I recently moved back into the new renovated lobby and it doesn't even feel like the same company.  In fact, I feel like I work at a hotel now.  I have this massive desk that you can barely see me behind.  I have hidden cabinets in the wall and now instead of being completely separated from the office, the lobby has glass doors.  So now I'm like an animal at the zoo that people can see... I'm not sure which is worse... haha!

NG and I decided to buy each other the same bouquet (on my company credit card) to "welcome" each other back into our area.  We decided to pick something "fall-ish" since, well, it's Thanksgiving and why not. 

We both bought the same bouquet.  
At the same time.  
From the same florist.
 



Her's arrived in the morning, mine late afternoon.  Clearly the arrangements are NOT the same.  They don't even have the same flowers!

To make matters even worse, and email went out saying SURPRISE! The lobby is back, please start using the main entrance again.  Stop by and say hello to RUBY AND COMPANY.

NG and I are now known as Ruby and Co.  Not that I'm complaining, but NG was a little annoyed.  Seriously people... is it that hard to make us receptionsit feel appreciated??!?   


...Oh, and because I know you want to know... my bouquet is the bigger one ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment