So here's the thing. A lot of drama has gone down at work. And I mean, A LOT. Unfortunately my blog has suffered because when I wasn't working, all i wanted to do was come home and zone out and do nothing. But the thing is...I miss my blog. I miss writing about my days and knowing that I have 26 people out there reading it. Or laughing at me. Or smile because they know that someone else in this crazy world has a reeeeeee-diggity-donk-u-lous job.
So my bloves, what do I do? Do I catch up one blog at a time reliving the crazy, or do you just want one big summarized post?
Let me know and that's what I'll do. I have so much to blog and I want nothing more than to catch everyone up. I'm hoping to revamp the blog, since I'm not longer the receptionist, so I promise to do that too.
So write in the comments and I'll do whatever gets the most votes.
Get excited, Ruby is back. For realz this time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I sometimes do a mass summary when I run out of time to blog, but since you have a lot, maybe you can break it up by category or something? Whatever's easier for you - we'll be here to read and laugh WITH you ;p
ReplyDeleteLove your blog! Best way to improve your day at work is to get a comfortable office chair!
ReplyDeletekeep up with your fab blog!Love it