Well... I'd rather just not come in..

Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Words With Friends


Lately Bill and I haven't had our morning chat/breakfast. He's been pretty busy, and when he's not, I got NG with me. Of course, he comes by and chats when she's there, but it's just not the same. So today, when he sat down next to me this morning I was pretty happy. Then he whipped out scrabble cheez-its. Winning!

We decided to see who could "play" the dirtest word. While going back and forth, I took it literally and put down the word mudpie. While piling on swear words off that, Kaitlin came over to order her lunch. Bill and I pretty much ignored her while laughing and having a good time.

Then, she said it.


"OMG, I wish I was a receptionist so I could play games all day long!"


A what what?! Did she really just say that? Does she really think I play games all day? And why the hell DON'T i get to play games all day! haha! Oh that's right, because I'm forced to answer hundreds of phone calls, deal with rude mean people, do Kathy's job, and help NG learn the tricks of the trade all while pretending to be Ruby Sunshine.

So what did I say back? "OH, I'll GLADLY switch with you!"

She laughed, paid for lunch and walked away.
I looked down at her lunch order and realized Kaitlin, an accountant for the company, was in fact, a complete moron. She's an accountant. She must be good with numbers right? NOPE. Somehow she decided that 7.49 + 1.50 (for tax/tip) was 9.50.

Yes, I think I will go back to playing games all day. I'm clearly smarter :)

No comments:

Post a Comment