Well... I'd rather just not come in..

Total Pageviews

Monday, June 4, 2012

Friends?


I'mmmm baaaccckk!  bahahha, that picture is only slightly terrifying! :)

Did you miss me??  After being away for a week at our trade show, I'm back.  And if I wasn't asleep on my feet while there, I would have totally blogged.  Maybe.

I turned in my hourly time sheet today (yes late, but whatevs) and in the past 2 weeks I worked 103 hours.  Which, I know people work a lot more than 40 hours a week, but not this girl.  So I get to brag.  I'm going to get a fat paycheck with 23 hours at time and a half.  Boom.  (Sadly this is one of my smaller amount of OT while working 'the show', but is that really a bad thing that I worked less?! It's still going to be a sweet check)

I'm covered in bruises and cuts from lugging shit around and setting up displays.  I'm exhausted and kind of hate that I'm already back at real work after having one day off.  However, it was really nice to come in and have people say they missed me and are glad to have me back. 

Anywho! When I got home Saturday night I was catching up with my sister (who I barely got to talk to while I was there and that was just weirddddd since I talk to her all day everyday...) and I told her that something really weird happened while there.

Jim and I...


ew, get your mind out of the gutter! :)


...got along.  And not only did we get along, I enjoyed his company.  He wasn't his usual douchbag self, but a funny, even nice person.  We goofed off together, drank together, even shared nephew pictures and stories.  I managed to get through a conversation with him without rolling my eyes.


We took a picture together and put it on FB.  He frieneded me on FB.  We already had each other's number due to work, but he texted me retarded things which got me to go "HA" a couple times.  Yes, just one HA - we're just starting to get along, let's not rush this ;)


I learned he's the pickiest eater ever - and realized that I hate guys that picky.  Seriously, just order the burger with everything on it. You look ridiculous asking for no lettuce, tomato, onions or pickles.  I would make fun of him in a nice teasing way for being a loser.  Normally I would have rolled my eyes and mutter something under my breath.


Are we becoming friends?


His luggage got lost on our trip home.  How do I know this, since I immediately left the airport as soon as I got my luggage? He texted me to tell me how much it sucked. 


My sister thinks we're turning a new leaf.  Maybe this new relationship will make work better and more enjoyable.  Maybe, just maybe, we can co-exist without me wanting to stab a fork into him.


Well, my friends.  NOPE.


Guess who didn't come into work today.


Jim.


The douche who took the Friday before we left off as his Memorial Day Holiday (since we work the holiday), decided to take today off as his Memorial Day Holiday.


Guess we'll always have the Trade Show because he's back on the shit list! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment