Well... I'd rather just not come in..

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

The Khaki Pants


 As many of you may know, I'm weird.  I find khaki pants to be, well..... not for me.  And give me a water bottle, it doesn't matter how tight the cap is screwed on, or what kind of "no-leak" bottle it is, I will find a way to empty that entire thing in my purse.

And knowing those 2 things, makes this story even more comical.

Oh, and I have I mentioned it's Tuesday?  A Tuesday before a holiday, so it should be an easy day, right?!

I woke up and thought I was having a heart attack.  Or a stroke.  Or something.  I dunno, my chest hurt and it hurt to breathe.  Of course that's not going to have me calling out of work, or complaining on facebook that I'm "sick" (seriously people, I don't care about your "cold" and how "you're dying", meh!)  Anywho, I felt weird and I think that's how I ended up wearing khakis to work.  Now, I'm not against other people wearing khakis (kind of), it's just that... well, I look absolutely retarded in them.  You may be wondering why I even own a pair, and it was forced upon me. I had to buy some for my trip for the trade show I worked over Memorial Day.  And while I paired with a navy top to match my 4th of July nails (I'm so patriotic!), I look like I belong in a country club.  But hey, that's just me. 

So imagine my surprise when I get to work and I sit down in my chair and notice a huge wet spot on my hip.  What?! Where did that even come from?!  Oh whatever, let me just take my breakfast and lunch out of my bag....

YUP.

My water bottle decided to empty itself in my bag.  Again.  And to show you how impressive that feat is, here's the water bottle I rock.  You have to bite the little thing at top and suck for water to come out.  (My brother in law got it for me after I had spilled water all over my bag the first 50 times.)  

Here's the disastrous fail of my bag and the chair.  And me.  Yup.  I dumped the bag out, put it down on my lap and managed to get my thighs soaked as well.  I'm a mess.  This is proof that I should never wear khakis.  And maybe I should never put a water bottle in my bag, ever.




Not to mention today was the first day in history I decided I was going to bring  in Rice Krispies in for breakfast.  I scooped some out and threw them in a little baggie.  Have you ever seen a sandwich baggie full of mushy rice krispies? it's pretty nasty... and upsetting, that was my breakfast!!
 
On the upside, I can breathe without it hurting.  :)

Have a great 4th, everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment