Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii :)
Currently
my lobby is getting a little make over. I sit at the side entrance
now, tucked in a cube. Luckily it's temporary, because it's a terrible
reception area. Guests and employees rarely see me and just walk right
on by. (Not that I'm complaining...)
Today
Pam walked in made an effort to say hi. She quickly looses interest
since right next to me is a picture of what the new renovated lobby will
look like. It looks cool, and to be honest, I'm actually excited to
see what it will look like. I'm also very interested to see if I'll be
sitting out there when it's complete, or if I finally get the promotion I
deserve!
Anywho,
Pam looks at me and agrees that the lobby is going to be pretty fancy.
It almost looks like a hotel lobby, not a corporate office. She then
looked me up and down and with a straight face says"
"Well I guess you're going to have to start dressing up to sit somewhere so fancy all day!"
Shut the front door. Did she just insult me?!
I
know we have a business casual environment now, but I thought I still
looked nice. Yes, I wear jeans every day, but I try hard to pair them
with a cute top!
What the effff just happened?!
Happppppppppppppy Monday everyone!
Look, it's ME!


Ho-lee smokes!! I dislike this Pam character more and more. Why would she say that???? 1 - No one would actually see anything other than your top when they came in, and 2 - She was being hateful b/c she secretly wants to sit at fancy desk ;p. Baaah, people are douches! Happy Tuesday :)
ReplyDelete