Well... I'd rather just not come in..

Total Pageviews

Monday, March 5, 2012

The Email

This is an email that I got this morning from a girl in HR. I like her. She's wicked nice, always is showing me pictures of her cute son, and I know she's cool because she's in a wine group? has a wine subscription? and gets a bottle of wine delivered to the office each month. She gave me the heads up about her special package, so she could immediately run it out to her car so no one in HR saw it. Love it!

Anywho, here's a little gem she sent me and I had so share. Enjoy!


From: Kate in HR
Sent: Monday, March 05, 2012 8:25 AM
To: Ruby
Subject: Interesting Situation....

Hi Ruby!


So I have a very interesting situation to share with you. I had a rose plant which I got on Valentine’s day and well he started to look a bit ragged so I threw him out in the HR copy room on Wednesday night. Thursday morning when I came in, my rose plant was sitting on the Confidential shredder outside my cube, so somebody took him out of the trash, nobody in HR. I then decided since he was resurrected I would name him Jesus and would take care of him again so I put him on my desk. Today I came in and Jesus is NO WHERE to be found. That being said, someone (possibly the cleaners) took my property (albeit a plant) off my desk. Now maybe they thought since they took him from the trash that it was theirs, however they left it here and then he came back home to my desk where it was taken from. A bit disturbing so I thought I would share.

Happy Monday... blah!

Kate

p.s I hope you had a nice weekeend :)


ahahah I love the ending.

No comments:

Post a Comment