
I got to witness one of the funniest phone calls ever today.
NG was on the phones, and while I was forcing her to sign up for pinterest, she got the weirdest call I have ever heard.
"I would like to speak the woman who deals with purchasing the computers for the company. I think her name is Toshiba."
NG played it off cool. "I'm sorry, did you say you're looking for a person named Toshiba??"
I couldn't hear what the lady's response was because I was laughing.
NG: " Are you sure you're not referring to the company Toshiba?? We have Maria in purchasing who handles all Toshiba products..."
NG: "Well... there's no one in the office named that. We have products FROM Toshiba..."
Let's just stop right there. Is this lady serious?? She started giving NG some 'tude and didn't understand why we couldn't find anyone in the system with that name. I'm also pretty positive that she wasn't happy hearing me laughing in the background either, but c'mon! The lady is just lucky I wasn't on the phone with her, I'm not sure I would have been able to not laugh at her.
Happy Wednesday Everyone!

OMG! Priceless... Hahaha :)
ReplyDelete