Well... I'd rather just not come in..

Total Pageviews

Monday, April 16, 2012

Stupid People


There hasn't really been a lot going on to blog about, so I thought I'd just list the stupid things that people say. Don't be one of these callers. :)

"Good Morning, thank you for calling ABC Company. How may I direct your call?"
"Is this ABC Company??"

UMM Obviously. That would be why I answered the phone that way.


"Good Morning, thank you for calling ABC Company. How may I direct your call?"
"Hi, I need to speak to someone about my paycheck."
"Ok, let me transfer you to payroll."
"Well, let me tell you what the problem is and maybe you can help me...:

UMM hi. I'm not in payroll, I don't know a thing about your paycheck. I said I would transfer you. Wouldn't you rather talk to someone that knows what you're talking about and not have to repeat everything you're about to tell me?


"Good Morning, thank you for calling ABC Company. How may I direct your call?"
"Where are you located?" or "What's the phone number to your Ohio store?"


UMM there's this new thing called the internet. Try it. They have this great search called Google, you can find every and anything you're looking for. Why would you call a corporate office to find a local phone number or address.... wouldn't you look that up yourself? think of it as you if you were going to order a pizza. Would you call the corporate office of Dominos to find the local pizza place closest to you? NO. NO you wouldn't.

Meh. that's all I have right now. Stay smart, bloves. I know NONE of you are as dumb as my callers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment