
So many of you are probably wonder how my review went. Well... it didn't. Yup, my manager cancelled it an hour before I left for the day (last Thursday), rescheduling it for Friday. I go in on Friday and yup, I have an email from her stating that she has a family emergency and she's not coming in.
Cool.
So this past Monday she comes in and tells me she's going to "get on my calendar" before the end of the week. Any takers of when she actually sent me a meeting request? Yesterday (Friday) at 3pm. And any guesses as to when my review is? Oh that's right, NEXT Friday.
Seriously? This was supposed to happen weeks ago! I'm fairly certain that she just has not done her section of my review and that's the reason it's taking so long. Can't she just submit the paperwork for my measly 34 cent raise and be done with it? Do we really have to go out for an awkward lunch? Wah!
Anywho, since I totally slacked on blogs this week, here is a recap:
* NG joined our softball team to "make friends". The result - she's now "dating" a guy in accounting. A full blog will be dedicated to this.
* NG also brought in more truffles. I spent 2 hours at the gym yesterday.
* I actually had an interview this week for an Executive Assistant position. Fingers crossed everyone! And for those who are worried that this blog would go away - don't worry. I think being an EA I'd still be surrounded by ridiculous situations.
* I had to order, set up and clean up 15 meetings in 3 days. Why do we waste so much money on food in this place?? Why is everyone trying to make me fat???
* I spilled coffee on me, had to sit in on a conference call that lasted an hour about visitor management and ended up mixing up the delivery date on someone's cupcake order all in one day.
Needless to say I am SO happy it's the weekend, and that it's a gorgeous one at that! I'll be posting next week about NG and her boyfriend (seriously? she's been here a month!), hopefully my review and whatever else comes my way :)
Have a good weekend everyone!
xoxoxo

No comments:
Post a Comment