Well... I'd rather just not come in..

Total Pageviews

Monday, January 30, 2012

Parking Pass Required

Hello Blovers.

Look at this sign.


Now look at this car.


Now back to the sign.


Now back to the car.


Now look at me.
(haha, I had to throw that in!)

Sadly this car does not have the permit required sticker needed to park here.

Haha, ok, hopefully you picked up on the Old Spice commercial reference. But seriously, how freaking rude is this? We have permit required spots for those who are pregnant, injured, or have some reason that they can't park in the parking garage located 5 miles away from our office. Ok, maybe it's not that far, but it's a hike.

If you get to the office before 8am, you might be able to get a spot out front (like me). Those who sleep in and make an appearance in the office sometime after 10:30, are not so lucky.

Or are they?

What Douche-Bag-McGee doesn't know is that I know who he is. I know that car. I know he enters through the mailroom so he doesn't have to enter through the lobby to my disapproving face.

And who is this lovely employee?

Any guesses???

None other than our favorite office manager, Jim. "Jimmy" (as he likes to call himself) thinks he's entitled to park there because he's the one to give out the permits. Plus, when he finally shows up to the office, the parking lot is totally full, and you are stuck parking on the 6th floor of the garage.

...Unless you're Jim.

I'm half tempted to rat him out to Bossboss, but to be honest, I don't think she's do anything. She's got a gross crush on him, and pretty much thinks he's amazing. Great.

So, now what? key his car? accidentally spit my gum on his windshield? Cover it in trash? Peanut butter under the door handle?? Isn't there something you can do with a banana peel...

Ahahahaha, I kid, I kid...

......maybe ;)

1 comment: