Well... I'd rather just not come in..

Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Smokers part deux

How could I forget to mention this?!?
One of the GRRRRREAT qualities of one of these smokers is that she loves to tell me what the weather is. More specifically, if it's snowing or not. As you know, it's June. It hasn't snowed in a while. To her credit, she's been telling me whether its snowing or not ever since the first snow fall last year. But honestly, I sit in the lobby with huge windows right in front of me. I don't need to know the weather, I can see it! Every day when she waddles by, I cringe knowing the fact that when she comes back into the office, I'm going to get an update on whether or not its snowing. The first time it happened, it was "funny". It was during a huge blizzard, so I thought she was telling me being all sarcastic.

Nope.

She was actually being serious, and I have absolutely no idea to get her to stop. I've gone from being nice to just plain old mean - I don't smile, laugh, even acknowledge her when she walks by, yet, she still talks to me as if I care. So I guess I need YOUR help...what do I do to get this wheezing, smoking... thing to stop? Thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment